Tuesday 14 March 2017

Love my little family ~`


Family where life begins & love never ends 💕
Hi and assalamualaikum everyone. So, today im gonna introduce my viewers to my little family 💜
This is my mum, her name is Fauziah bt A.Khalid. Since Im the only daughter in my family, Mama is kinda my sister too heheheh we both love to gossip with each other, laugh together & also always have a little fight almost every day. Since Im studied in KMNS, im am a bit lonely because of mama is not here with me (this is the reason of my homesick thing). HAHAHAHAHA *im about to cry :( 
  So lets proceed to my daddy. So this is my first love since my first day on earth & forever my Super ABAH 💙 heheheh. So his name is Mohd Zailani B. Mohd Zain. No matter how old a girl may be, but sometimes a girl just needs her dad 😢 ( i think im gonna stop right away before i ended crying again ;/ )
So basically this is my little siblings. As you guys could see im the one & only princess in my family and above me are my two big brother. My eldest brother name is Muhd Amirul & the second one is Muhd Afizh. ( I think i will continue editting this entry later since i got not enough time )

1 comment:

  1. rose among thorns i guess :) So lucky to has bodyguards by ur side. First post was good. But...

    (1) You need to include 5 gadgets. I could only see link list, profile, _______?, _______? and __________? (Blog archive gadget not counted. Sorry). Blog list gadget is compulsory dear.

    correct it before continue on next task.

    ReplyDelete